FANDOM


Alt tab button main
Alt tab button builds 2
Alt tab button gallery trivia 2
Water Assassin (Gold Starx4)  -    Stella (Purple Starx5)
Navigator: Fire Water Wind Light Dark
Assassin (Water) Icon Stella Icon
Type: Attack
Obtainable from: Mystical Scroll, Mystical Summon, Temple of Wishes, Water Scroll, Legendary Scroll
Awakened bonus: Increases Accuracy by 25%.
10 Essence of Water (High)
High
20 Essence of Water (Mid)
Mid
5 Essence of Magic (High)
High
15 Essence of Magic (Mid)
Mid


Skills
Expose Weakness (Water)
380%
Expose Weakness: Attacks an enemy and looks for its weakness. This attack decreases the enemy's Defense for 2 turns with a 50% chance.
  • Lv.2 Damage +5%
  • Lv.3 Damage +5%
  • Lv.4 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
  • Lv.5 Damage +10%
  • Lv.6 Harmful Effect Rate +15%
Death Verdict (Water)
300% x2
Death Verdict: Attacks the enemy 2 times. Each attack has a 75% chance to leave a Brand for 2 turns. Enemies with a Brand will receive 25% increased damage. (Reusable in 4 turns)
  • Lv.2 Damage +10%
  • Lv.3 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
  • Lv.4 Damage +15%
  • Lv.5 Harmful Effect Rate +15%
  • Lv.6 Cooltime Turn -1
Blade Dance of the Reaper (Water)
180% xN
Blade Dance of the Reaper: Attacks an enemy and decreases its Attack Bar by 10% for each attack. The number of strikes will increase up to 7 hits accordingly to your Attack Speed. (Reusable in 6 turns)
  • Lv.2 Damage +10%
  • Lv.3 Damage +10%
  • Lv.4 Cooltime Turn -1
  • Lv.5 Cooltime Turn -1


Grade ★★★★ ★★★★★ ★★★★★★
Level Min Lv. 30 Min Lv. 35 Min Lv. 40
Normal
HP 3195 5430 4350 7380 5910 10050
ATK 206 351 280 476 381 648
DEF 157 267 214 363 291 494
Awakened
HP 3345 5700 4560 7755 6195 10545
ATK 251 428 342 581 465 790
DEF 154 261 209 355 284 483


Static Attributes
SPD CRI Rate CRI DMG RES ACC
Unawakened 101 15% 50% 15% 0%
Awakened 102 15% 50% 15% 25%


Additional notesEdit

  • The minimum speed requirements for the skill Blade Dance of the Reaper per hit are as follows (decimals round up):
    • <125 speed: 2 hits
    • 125 speed: 3 hits
    • 150 speed: 4 hits
    • 175 speed: 5 hits
    • 200 speed: 6 hits
    • >224 speed: 7 hits

With totem of speed LvL 10 and Verdehile as Leader (28% SPD), 182 speed is enough.