Fandom

Summoner's War: Sky Arena Wiki

Drunken Master (Light) - Tien Qin

1,778pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Comments25 Share
Alt tab button main
Alt tab button builds 2
Alt tab button gallery trivia 2
Light Drunken Master (Gold Starx3)  -    Tien Qin (Purple Starx4)
Navigator: Fire Water Wind Light Dark
Drunken Master (Light) Icon Tien Qin Icon
Type: Attack
Obtainable from: Scroll of Light & Darkness, Temple of Wishes
Awakened bonus: Increases Critical Rate by 15%.
15 Essence of Light (Mid)
Mid
10 Essence of Light (Low)
Low
10 Essence of Magic (Mid)
Mid
5 Essence of Magic (Low)
Low


Skills
Rolling Punch (Light)
150%
Rolling Punch: Throws a punch that ignores the enemy's Defense and weakens the Attack Power for 1 turn with an 80% chance.
  • Lv.2 Damage +5%
  • Lv.3 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
  • Lv.4 Damage +10%
  • Lv.5 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
  • Lv.6 Damage +10%
One More Drink (Light)
240%
One More Drink: Recovers the HP of all allies and decreases their chances of being attacked with a critical hit for 2 turns. The recovery amount is proportionate to the Attack Power. (Reusable in 4 turns)
  • Lv.2 Recovery +10%
  • Lv.3 Recovery +10%
  • Lv.4 Recovery +10%
  • Lv.5 Cooltime Turn -1
Stork Kick
270% x3
Stork Kick: Attacks the enemy 3 times with a swift strike to disturb the enemy's HP recovery for 2 turns with a 75% chance. Recovers the HP of all allies by 25% of the inflicted damage. (Reusable in 4 turns)
  • Lv.2 Damage +10%
  • Lv.3 Harmful Effect Rate +10%
  • Lv.4 Damage +10%
  • Lv.5 Harmful Effect Rate +15%
  • Lv.6 Cooltime Turn -1


Grade ★★★ ★★★★ ★★★★★ ★★★★★★
Level Min Lv. 25 Min Lv. 30 Min Lv. 35 Min Lv. 40
Normal
HP 1635 2940 2355 4005 3210 5445 4365 7410
ATK 133 240 192 327 261 444 355 604
DEF 121 218 175 297 238 404 323 549
Awakened
HP 1995 3600 2880 4905 3915 6660 5325 9060
ATK 145 262 209 356 285 484 387 659
DEF 121 218 175 297 238 404 323 549


Static Attributes
SPD CRI Rate CRI DMG RES ACC
Unawakened 98 15% 50% 15% 0%
Awakened 99 30% 50% 15% 0%