Exclusive Summon is a type of summon that can be accessed from the Summonhenge. Exclusive summon requires 50 Summoning Stones and 10,000 Mana Stones. It can summon monsters of grade 3 to 5-Star from a pool of 16 select monsters.
Summon outcomes Edit
Exclusive Summoning is capable of summoning a 3- to 5-star monster from a subset of 16 monsters. The subset of monsters is changed every 7 days. The time remaining until the next refresh, as well as the current and next available monsters, can be seen in the Summonhenge by clicking the question mark icon.
Although the monsters change, the subset will always contain 16 monsters. In addition, the number of monsters of a certain grade stays the same. In each refresh, there will be:
- 3 x 5-Star Monsters
- 5 × 4-Star Monsters
- 8 × 3-Star Monsters
As with Mystical Summons and Mystical Scrolls, players are guaranteed at least a 3-Star monster. It is also important to note that you can acquire awakened versions of 3-Star or 4-Star monsters on the list.
The chance to receive any particular exclusive summon monster is NOT 1 out of 16. The chance to get a 4-star or 5-star monster is still very small.
Acquiring Summoning StonesEdit
- Guild Battle - Purchase 15 Summoning Stones for 170 Guild Points. Maximum three purchases per week or 45 Summoning Stones per week.
- You also get a weekly reward of summoning stones, based on your guild ranking and contribution percentage. For example, if your contribution was 5% and you were in a Conqueror ranked guild in 20v20, you would receive 50 Summoning Stones.
- Trial of Ascension - One summoning stone for the first clear of each floor on both Normal and Hard difficulties. (Exceptions: Every 10th floor is a boss stage that gives a unique reward, and every floor ending in 5 gives crystals.)
- Magic Shop - Two summoning stones for 15,000~25,000 Mana Stones.
- Cairos Dungeon - All dungeons except Secret Dungeons and Hall of Heroes have a small chance to drop 1 to 3 summoning stones as reward.
- In-app purchases - Special packages
- World Boss - Random drop from every grade Treasure Chest
- Rift of Worlds - Random drop
- Daily Check In - 50 stones are given on the 12th day of check in.
Exclusive summon list Edit
From 2018-09-17 to 2018-09-24 :
From 2018-09-24 to 2018-10-01 :
From 2018-10-01 to 2018-10-08 :
From 2018-10-08 to 2018-10-15 :