The Hall of Heroes is an event-only Dungeon which opens in the second weekend of every month. It consists of three stages, each having six waves. Each wave is made up of a family of monsters. Like the Secret Dungeons, the Hall of Heroes drops summoning pieces which can be used to summon the dungeon's monster. The amount of summoning pieces awarded depends on the stage. The higher the stage number, the greater the number of summoning pieces. Summoning a 4-Star monster costs 50 summoning pieces.
Prior to January 2017, there were 3 Stages of HOH. At Stage 1, the drop chance was less than 100%. If a summoning piece did not drop, increased mana was rewarded instead. At Stage 2 and 3, a summoning piece was guaranteed to drop.
After the January, 2017 update, the Hall of Heroes layout was changed. There are now 10 floors, each of which can only be completed successfully once. Each floor rewards 25 pieces, for a maximum of 250 pieces (5 summons, 10 summons if almighty summoning pieces are used to summon in between completion of each floor) if all 10 floors are completed.
|Stage||# of pieces|
The Hall of Heroes has 10 stages, each consisting of 6 Waves. The monsters and bosses appearing in each stage depend on the stage number and the difficulty also increases with each subsequent stage.
List of past monstersEdit
Following is the list of Hall of Heroes in Global Server:
- Undine (Wind) - July 4, 2014 - July 6, 2014
- Rakshasa (Water) - July 31, 2014 - August 3, 2014
- Nine-tailed Fox (Fire) - September 5, 2014 - September 7, 2014
- Succubus (Light) - October 3, 2014 - October 6, 2014
- Phantom Thief (Dark) - November 7, 2014 - November 10, 2014
- Sylphid (Wind) - December 5, 2014 - December 8, 2014
- Vampire (Water) - January 2, 2015 - January 5, 2015
- Kung Fu Girl (Fire) - February 6, 2015 - February 9, 2015
- Sylph (Light) - March 6, 2015 - March 9, 2015
- Death Knight (Dark) - April 3, 2015 - April 6, 2015
- Ninja (Light) - April 18, 2015 - April 20, 2015 
- Kobold Bomber (Wind) - May 1, 2015 - May 4, 2015
- Samurai (Water) - June 12, 2015 - June 14, 2015
- Brownie Magician (Fire) - July 11, 2015 - July 13, 2015
- Pirate Captain (Light) - August 14, 2015 - August 17, 2015
- Magic Knight (Dark) - September 11, 2015 - September 13, 2015
- Mermaid (Wind) - October 16, 2015 - October 19, 2015
- Neostone Fighter (Water) - November 13, 2015 - November 15, 2015
- Barbaric King (Fire) - December 11, 2015 - December 14, 2015
- Death Knight (Light) - January 15th, 2016 - January 17th, 2016
- Undine (Dark) - February 12th, 2016 - February 15th, 2016
- Neostone Agent (Wind) - March 11th, 2016 - March 14th, 2016
- Lich (Water) - April 8th 2016, - April 11th 2016
- Vampire (Water), Kung Fu Girl (Fire), Sylphid (Wind), Succubus (Light), Phantom Thief (Dark) - April 22, 2016 - April 25, 2016 
- Assassin (Fire) - May 13th, 2016 - May 16th, 2016
- Pierret (Light) - June 10th, 2016 - June 12th, 2016
- Rakshasa (Dark) - July 8th, 2016 - July 11th, 2016
- Horus (Wind) - August 12th, 2016 - August 15th, 2016
- Anubis (Water) - September 9th, 2016 - September 12th, 2016
- Jack-o'-lantern (Fire) - October 14th, 2016 - October 17th, 2016
- Brownie Magician (Light) - November 11th, 2016 - November 14th, 2016
- Kobold Bomber (Dark) - December 9th, 2016 - December 12th, 2016
- Pirate Captain (Wind) - January 13th, 2017 - January 16th, 2017
- Joker (Water) - February 10th, 2017 - February 13th, 2017
- Samurai (Fire) - March 10th, 2017 - March 13th, 2017
- Yet to be announced
The following was a direct reply from Com2US, when asked about reappearance of monsters as Hall of Heroes:
|“|| The type of Monsters that have been selected for the Hall of Heroes in the past may reappear in the upcoming Hall of Heroes.
For example, the Wind Undine that was selected for the Hall of Heroes in the past may reappear, or, with a twist in the attribute, Fire Undine might appear for the Hall of Heroes.
Since Summoners War was released, we positioned a wide variety of Monsters in the Hall of Heroes so many users can encounter and experience different Monsters.
The Hall of Heroes is a content that we put next to next with the speed of the addition of new Monsters. As the two affect one another, we put in a lot of thought in the selection of Monsters available in the Hall of Heroes.
In our point of view, adding new Monsters too often is not healthy for the game service, and this has been the main factor that affected the selection of Monsters that will appear in the Hall of Heroes.
However, we would like to note that the fun and experience of our users is as important as any of those factors. We promise to do our best to make the Hall of Heroes a better content to increase the fun that our users get from the content. Welcome
Hall of Heroes normally begins at 12:00 PM PST (-8 UTC). Hall of Heroes normally closes at 12:00 AM PST (-8 UTC). Please refer to a Time Zone map to confirm local time Hall of Heroes begins for you.
For example, in New York City, New York, Hall of Heroes opens at 3:00 PM (-5 UTC) and closes at 3:00 AM (-5 UTC).
In other languageEdit
|English||Hall of Heroes|
|Korean||영웅 던전||Yeong-ung Deonjeon|
|French||Hall des Héros|
|German||Halle der Helden|
|Portuguese||Hall dos Heróis|
|Spanish||Pasillo de Heroes|
|Vietnamese||Sảnh Anh Hùng|
- ↑ 1st year anniversary voted by the players.
- ↑ 2nd year anniversary, each player was allowed to choose one dungeon.
|Scenarios||Garen Forest • Mt. Siz • Kabir Ruins • Mt. White Ragon • Telain Forest • Hydeni Ruins • Tamor Desert • Vrofagus Ruins • Faimon Volcano • Aiden Forest • Ferun Castle • Mt. Runar • Chiruka Remains|
|Dungeons||Cairos Dungeon • Hall of Light • Hall of Dark • Hall of Fire • Hall of Water • Hall of Wind • Hall of Magic • Giant's Keep • Dragon's Lair • Necropolis • Secret Dungeon • Hall of Heroes • Angel Garden • Rainbow Garden • Devilmon Cave|
|Rifts||Dimensional Rift • World Boss • Rift of Worlds|