|Ifrit (x5) - Theomars (x6)|
|Level||Min||Lv. 35||Min||Lv. 40|
|SPD||CRI Rate||CRI DMG||RES||ACC|
- Skill 3: Elemental King (Passive) provides Theomars with an additional 15% bonus Critical Rate due to attribute advantage:
- With Theomars as the Leader, he has 69% Critical Rate before runes.
- Players need only 31% more to achieve a 100% Critical Rate.
- Since the leader skill and passive skill do not activate until battle begins, then if you add exactly 31% more crit rate from runes, your Info page would show a total of 61%. Once the fight starts, that becomes 100%.
- The passive skill also gives Theomars the chance to land Crushing Hits (which will never happen if you always crit instead).
- Attribute Advantage portion of the skill remains in effect always, even if the Endure portion of the skill goes on cooldown; and even if Theomars attacks during another monster's turn.