Power-Up Circle is a building which allows players to power up or evolve a monster at the cost of Mana Stones and sacrificing other monsters. Up to five monsters may be used to power up or evolve a monster at a time. When powering up a monster, there is roughly a 20% chance of gaining 1.5 times the normal amount of experience.
The amount of experience provided to a monster from powering up depends on the grade of the monsters being sacrificed, as well as their current level. Awakening status of monsters being sacrificed does not affect experience gain. The following table illustrates this.
|Monster Grade||XP Provided|
|Level 1||MAX Level|
Note that Angelmon are special and give much more XP than standard:
|Angelmon Level||XP normal||
|★, 15 (max)||19359||29040||38718||58080||MAX|
Power-up strategy Edit
- Powering-up the main monster with monsters of the same family will increase the level of a skill of the main monster.
- For example, powering-up an Inugami (Fire) with Inugami (Water) will increase the skill level of Inugami (Fire).
- If you have a monster that you are thinking of keeping, be on the lookout for monsters that are of the same family.
- Both awakened and unawakened monsters can be used to increase the level of monsters of the same family.
- Skill gained through awakening can also be upgraded by sacrificing monsters in the same family.
- Evolving a monster by sacrificing a family monster that already has upgraded skill levels in it does not give you bonus skill levels. It will give 1 level like a fresh monster.
- One of the best ways to use Unknown Scrolls is to level up Angelmons to their max level. Angelmons provide more XP than any other monsters when used as power-up material.
- Monsters can only be evolved when they are at the maximum level for their grade.
- Evolving a monster with monsters of the same family will increase the level of a skill of the main monster.
- Evolution requires sacrificing as many monsters as the grade of the monster to be evolved is. Players should plan which monster they should evolve as the cost becomes expensive the higher the grade of the monster is.
- For example, to evolve a Werewolf (Water) from 3-Star to 4-Star, three 3-Star monsters of any level are required.
- The table below shows the number of monsters (according to grade) that needs to be sacrificed to evolve a monster to the next grade.
|Main Buildings||Summoner's Tower • Summonhenge • Gateway • Power-Up Circle • Arcane Tower • Magic Shop • Temple of Wishes • Transmogrification Building • Fuse Center • Fusion Hexagram • Monster Storage • Craft Building|
|Glory Buildings||Sanctum of Energy • Fairy Tree • Mana Fountain • Mysterious Plant • Crystal Rock • Guardstone • Water Sanctuary • Fire Sanctuary • Wind Sanctuary • Light Sanctuary • Dark Sanctuary • Ancient Sword • Crystal Altar • Sky Tribe Totem • Arcane Booster Tower • Fallen Ancient Guardian|
|Experience Buildings||Tranquil Forest • Crystal Lake • Gusty Cliffs • Practice Battle Field|
|Mana Stone Buildings||Ancient Stones • Pond of Mana • Deep Forest Ent|
|Crystal Buildings||Crystal Mine • Crystal Titan • Crystal Dragon|
|Flags||Flag of Rage • Flag of Hope • Flag of Will • Flag of Battle|