- The issue of Ifrit(Dark)'s passive skill causing the game to crash has been resolved.
- The game will no longer crash when Ifrit(Dark)'s passive skill attempts to remove inability effects on ally monsters.
- The issue of chat alarm messages causing the game to crash with a low chance has been resolved.
- The issue of the Guild Master's profile picture not displaying properly on some menus has been resolved.
In-game UI improvementsEdit
- Players will now be able to see whether the Leader Skill can be used in the Arena or Guild Battle.
- A helpful tip has been included in the Special Summoning Package.
- The Guild HP status bar will now display up to the first decimal point.
- The opponent Guild's HP bar will now be applied with the results of a session after each individual battle has ended.
- The default chat setting will be set to Guild Chat if a player has joined a Guild.
- The Guild Shop will now be available for players who have not joined a Guild.
- The Guild Shop can now be accessed from the Guild Battle map.
- The Guild Battle Defense setting page will now show the Monsters' level and grade.
- Players will now be able to see the number of Summoning Pieces they possess for Ifrit and Cowgirl at the Guild Shop.
- The Almighty Summoning Pieces may now be used to summon 1-Star Monsters as well.
- Players must have at least 1 Summoning Piece to be able to do so.
- Some in-game texts have been changed to be more intuitive.