- 4 new Monsters have been added to the game (Mummy, Anubis, Horus, Desert Queen).
- The drop spots for Runes(Dungeon & Scenario) have been rearranged.
Area Previously Changes Garen Forest Energy Energy Mt. Siz Fatal Fatal Kabir Ruins Blade Blade Mt. White Ragon Rage Swift Telain Forest Swift Focus Hydeni Ruins Focus Guard Tamor Desert Guard Endure Vrofagus Ruins Endure Shield Faimon Volcano Violent Revenge Aiden Forest Will Will Ferun Castle Nemesis Nemesis Mt. Runar Shield Vampire Chiruka Remains Revenge Destroy Giant's Keep Energy, Fatal, Blade, Rage, Swift, Focus, Despair Energy, Fatal, Blade, Swift, Despair Dragon's Lair Guard, Endure, Violent, Will, Nemesis, Shield, Revenge, Vampire Focus, Guard, Endure, Shield, Revenge, Violent Necropolis Vampire, Nemesis, Shield, Destroy, Rage Will, Nemesis, Vampire, Destroy, Rage
- Some of the selling prices of the Runes have been readjusted accordingly to the change of drop spots.
Rune Price changes Vampire 15-25% decrease Violent 9-17% increase Rage 60-180% decrease
- The Runes have been distributed across the Giant's Keep, Dragons Lair, and the Necropolis. Now you will be easier to get the Rune you want.
- However, Vampire and Despair Runes, the two Runes that have had exceptionally high drop rates, have had its drop rate decreased.
- The actual drop rate of the Runes remain the same.
- You will now get rewards for Evolving a Monster to 5 Stars for the first time. (1st time only, regardless of the Attribute)
- The following is the list of rewards you will get when you Evolve your first 5 Star Monster.
Day Reward Day 1 70 crystals Day 2 1x EXP Booster (12H) Day 3 2x 3-star Rainbowmon (Max lv.) Day 4 1x Mystical Scroll Day 5 1x 4-star Rainbowmon (Max lv.)
- An icon to indicate the Evolution reward has been added to the Power-up Circle. (Upper left side of the Power-up Circle menu)
- A safety measure regarding dismissing Monsters has been added to the game. Now you will have to enter randomly generated numbers when you dismiss a 4 Star or higher Monster.
- The Mana Stone Pack has been added to the Package Menu at the Shop.
- A Monster Review pop-up will appear when you level up a Monster to Lv. 40.
- Your reviews can be great help to other Summoners!
Skill Error Fixes Edit
- Occult Girl (Water/Dark) - [Girl's Prayer]
- HP recovery will now be applied properly.
- Neostone Fighter(Light) - [Born to Fight(Passive)]
- The issue regarding the shield not activating under certain situations has been resolved.
Bug Fixes Edit
- At the Necropolis, the issue of some passive skill icons being displayed twice when the Ancient Lich King uses Dark Barrier has been fixed.
- The issue of Monsters that are under Shield effects skipping turns after taking damage from Continuous Damage or Bomb effects has been fixed.