FANDOM


Summoners War patch 2.1.5 was released on June 13, 2016. It updated Summoners War: Sky Arena to version 2.1.5.

ChangelogEdit

New featuresEdit

  • Trial of Ascension Improvements
    • New [Strategy Info] Button has been added so that the users can check the monster info with ease. (At the top-left of the Trial of Ascension)
      • You can now check the most frequently used monsters (1 month) for every 10 floors.
    • The UI has been modified so that you can check the reward info for every 10 floors in the Tower of Ascension.
    • Several floors in the Trial of Ascension have been renewed and the Trial of Ascension will be renewed regularly in the future to offer you with better gaming experience!
    • Please note that the renewed stages will be applied to the game with the Jun. 14th Trial of Ascension Update.
  • New Costumes
    • New [School of Magic Researcher] Costume has been added to Ellia's Closet.
    • You can check out the new costume in the [Ellia] Menu.
    • Participate in the special event to collect the new [School of Magic Researcher] Costume!
  • UI Improvements
    • The display for the number of turns for the Beneficial/Harmful Effects will be changed from 5 turns MAX -> 9 turns MAX so that the users can check the number of the turns left.


Bug fixesEdit

  • The issue of the time being displayed incorrectly in the Guild Chat Menu has been resolved.
  • The issue of the Transmogrified Vampire (Light)’s [Noble Agreement] skill effect not being activated properly has been resolved.
  • The issue of the Dragon Knight (Water)'s passive skill [Flow] not being activated at the right timing under certain circumstances has been resolved.
  • The issue of the Nemesis Rune effect (attack bar increase) being applied when the monster dies or gets revived has been resolved. (The attack bar will be reset to 0 when the character dies, excluding self-revivals.)
  • The issue of the attack bar not being increased when the monster is defeated with an attack that absorbs the enemy's attack bar has been resolved.
  • [Raid] The visual effect of Transmogrified Sky Dancer's skill has been modified to appear at the right location.
  • [Raid] The issue of the game crashing when starting the battle without setting the Leader Skill has been resolved.


Skill description changesEdit

Monster Attribute Skill Previously Now
Dragon Wind Thunder Break Inflicts damage proportionate to the enemy's MAX HP and decreases the Attack Power for 2 turns with a 40% chance. Enemies around the target enemy will also suffer additional damage. Inflicts damage proportionate to the enemy's MAX HP and randomly attacks other enemies 2 times with 20% of the damage. Additionally, this attack has a 40% chance to decreases the enemy's Attack Power for 2 turns.
Sky Dancer Water Dance of Mirage Recovers the ally with a mysterious dance and extends the time of beneficial effects and shortens the time of the harmful effects. The recovery power is in proportion to the Attack Power. Recovers all allies with a mysterious dance and extends the time of beneficial effects and shortens the time of the harmful effects. The recovery power is in proportion to the Attack Power.
Dragon Knight Wind Eye of the Storm (Passive) The attack speed of all enemies and allies is limited to your attack speed. This effect is not activated on Boss Monsters with the same skill. Decreases the enemy's attack gauge by 10% with an attack. The attack speed of all enemies and allies is limited to your attack speed. This effect does not affect enemies with the same skill or Boss Monsters. Decreases the enemy's attack gauge by 10% with an attack.
Phoenix Water Ice Volcano Attacks all enemies with an exploding ice volcano, inflicting damage based on their HP and decreasing their Attack Power for 2 turns. Attacks all enemies with an exploding ice volcano, inflicting damage based on their MAX HP and decreasing their Attack Power for 2 turns.