FANDOM


Summoners War patch 2.2.2 was released on July 27, 2016. It updated Summoners War: Sky Arena to version 2.2.2.

ChangelogEdit

New featuresEdit

  • You can now play Summoners War in Turkish and Italian!
  • Guild chat has been improved.
    • The issue of the previous chat texts being shown repetitively in certain situations has been resolved.
    • The Guild chat will now preserve the 6★ Evolution notifications.
  • [Android] The Google Play Login Confirmation Pop-up will now appear once when starting the game.
  • You can still play the game without logging in with Google Play, and you can always login with Google Play by tapping on the Google Play Icon on the right of the Village.

Skill balancingEdit

Monster Attribute Skill Changes
Fairy King Wind/Light Ventilate Cooldown decreased by 1 turn (5 turns -> 4 turns)
Fairy King Fire Hellfire
  • Damage increased by 20%
  • Cooldown decreased by 1 turn (6 turns -> 5 turns)
Fairy King Wind Seal Magic Additional Effect: Ignores enemy monster's Effect Resistance
Polar Queen Water/Wind/Dark Storm of Midnight Increases damage proportionate to the enemy's Attack Speed
Polar Queen Fire Touch of Mercy Removes up to 2 harmful effects on the target after the attack -> Puts the target to sleep for 2 turns after the attack
Polar Queen Dark inject Darkness
  • Changed Effect: Applies a Branding Effect for 2 turns when attacking the enemy -> Recovers the ally's HP by the amount that's proportionate to your Attack Power and reflects 30% of the received damage of all allies back to the attacker for 2 turns.
  • Cooldown increased by 1 turn (5 turns -> 6 turns)"
Kung Fu Girl Water Shadowless Kick -> Twist Kick [Skill Modification]


  • Previously: [Shadowless Kick] - Attacks the enemy 2 times with swift kicks to remove 1 beneficial effect each time.
  • After the Change: [Twist Kick] - Attacks the target with a turning kick and decreases its Attack Bar by 50% with an 80% chance and decreases its Attack Speed for 2 turns. If the target's Attack Bar is depleted by this attack, the target will be stunned for 1 turn."
Kung Fu Girl Fire Shadowless Kick -> Twist Kick [Skill Modification]


  • Previously: [Shadowless Kick] - Attacks the enemy 2 times with swift kicks to remove 1 beneficial effect each time.
  • After the Change: [Twist Kick] - Attacks the target with a turning kick and decreases its Attack Bar by 50% with an 80% chance and decreases its Attack Speed for 2 turns. If the target's Attack Bar is depleted by this attack, the target will be stunned for 1 turn.
Kung Fu Girl Wind Twist Kick -> Shadowless Kick [Skill Modification]


  • Previously: [Twist Kick] - Attacks the target with a turning kick and decreases its Attack Bar by 50% with an 80% chance and decreases its Attack Speed for 2 turns. If the target's Attack Bar is depleted by this attack, the target will be stunned for 1 turn.
  • After the Change: [Shadowless Kick] - Attacks the enemy 2 times with swift kicks to remove 1 beneficial effect each time.
Kung Fu Girl All Energy Ball Additional Effect: Reduces the enemy's Defense for 1 turn with a 50% chance.
Kung Fu Girl Water/Fire/Light Twist Kick Additional Effect: Decreases the enemy's Attack Speed for 2 turns with an 80% chance.
Kung Fu Girl Wind/Dark Shadowless Kick Removes the beneficial effect with a 75% -> 100% chance
Kung Fu Girl Water Water Dragon Attack Stuns the enemy with a 30% chance -> Increases the inflicted damage by 20% for each harmful effect of the enemy
Kung Fu Girl Fire Fire Dragon Attack Silences the enemy for 1 turn -> Elongates the harmful effect on the enemy by 1 turn with a 50% chance.
Kung Fu Girl Wind Wind Dragon Attack Removes the beneficial effect with a 50%-> 100% chance
Dragon Knight Light King's Rage (Passive) Increases the Attack Power by 20% when the ally is under inability effects or defeated. (Accumulates up to 10 limes) -> Increases the Attack Power by 50% (Accumulates up to 5 times)
Pierret Water Freezing Shot Damage increased by 10%
Pierret Fire Flame Shot Damage increased by 10%
Pierret Dark Poison Shot Damage increased by 10%
Pierret Wind/Light Air Slash Damage increased by 10%
Pierret Water Thousand Shots Damage increased by 11%
Pierret Fire Wheel of Fire Stuns with a 20% -> 30% chance
Pierret Wind Spinning Slash Decreases the Defense with a 20% -> 50% chance
Pierret Light Rapid Fire Damage increased by 6%
Phantom Thief All Scene of the Crime Damage increased by 5%
Phantom Thief Fire/Wind/Dark Surprise Visit Damage increased by 9%
Ninja Water/Wind/Light Slicing Winds Changed to damage proportionate to Attack Speed
Ninja Fire/Dark Dragon Attack Stuns with a 25% -> 50% chance
Horus Dark Tip of the Spear (Passive) Attack Bar increased by 15% -> 25% (Activates at the end of your turn)
Imp Champion All Spear Charge Additional Effect: Inflicts continuous damage for 1 turn with a 50% chance
Imp Champion Water/Fire/Dark Spear Pierce Additional Effect: Inflicts continuous damage for 2 turns if you get a Critical Hit.
Imp Champion Water Wipe Out Attacks random enemy targets -> attacks 1 enemy target
Imp Champion Fire Flame Thrower Inflicts continuous damage with a 75% -> 100% chance
Imp Champion Wind Storm Warrior (Passive) Stuns with a 25% -> 35% chance
Imp Champion Light Shining Spear Drains life with a 30% -> 100% chance
Imp Champion Dark Spear Shower Inflicts continuous damage with a 30% -> 50% chance Damage increased by 20%
Mummy Water Frozen Body (Passive) Freezes with a 25% -> 35% chance
Hell Lady Water Eternal Scar Destroys the enemy's MAX HP by 30% -> 75% Damage increased by 10%
Hell Lady Wind Capture Additional Effect: Removes beneficial effects with a 50% chance Attacks 1 time -> 5 times
Yeti Light Silent Rage -> Silent Rage (Passive) Changed to Passive Skill (Counterattacks with a 50% when attacked)
Chimera Fire Collapse Increases damage proportionate to the MAX HP

Skill level changesEdit

Monster Attribute Skill Changes
Polar Queen Dark Inject Darkness Skill modification: Increases damage -> Increases recovery amount

Skill error fixesEdit

Monster Attribute Skill Changes
All All Revenge (Rune, Buff, Passive) Fixed the issue of the counterattack not being activated correctly when more than one fellow ally attacks the enemy.
Martial Cat Dark Eye For An Eye (Passive) Fixed the issue so that its activated when you get a Critical Hit during multi-hit attacks even when its not the last hit.
Archangel Light Judge (Passive) Fixed the issue so that its activated when you get a Critical Hit during multi-hit attacks even when its not the last hit.
Kung Fu Girl All Energy Ball Fixed the issue of the Skill Icon being displayed when defeated by the reflected damage before skill 2 is activated.
Martial Artist Dark Exploding Hands
  • Fixed the Life Drain effects to be activated with an extra hit.
  • Fixed the display issue with Martial Artist reappearing with the reflected damage.
  • Fixed the issue with Martial Artist not being revived when defeated with the first hit by the reflected damage even with the revival buff.
Ifrit Water Elemental King (Passive) Fixed the issue of the Passive Skill not being activated due to the low frames and lag.
Panda Warrior Light Strong Energy (Passive) Fixed the issue with Horus (Dark)'s skill, Tip of the Spear(Passive), being activated differently in Auto/Manual Mode.
Panda Warrior Water Reckless Assault Fixed the issue of the casters HP being consumed more when the target has a shield or a Shield Rune.
All All
  • (Light) Werewolf - [Massacre]
  • (Water)lack-ol-lantern -(The
  • Cunnin (Passive)]
  • (Water/Dark)Mystic Witch -
  • [Toad Poison] , etc.
Fixed the issue of the critical rate not working properly in the later attacks in certain situations when the received critical attack rate effect has been removed.


New skill multipliers Edit

For those skills whose multipliers changed, Xzandro has measured the new values and posted a quick comparison including the old values:

https://www.reddit.com/r/summonerswar/comments/4uu488/skill_multipliers_update_for_v222/