Summoners War patch 3.3.0 was released on March 24, 2017. It updated Summoners War: Sky Arena to version 3.3.0.
New Monster Transmogrifications Edit
- 5 new Transmogrifications have been added for [Dimensional Wing Phoenix/Desert Monarch Horus/Demon's Way Samurai/Cowboy Jack-o'-lantern/Death Guide Grim Reaper].
Arena/World Arena Improvements Edit
- The no. of rival NPCs available for battle will now be displayed on the top of the Arena Main Screen and Rival Menu.
- The text for [Battle Log] Menu at the bottom of the Arena Menu has been changed to [History].
- The Arena Menu excluding the Defense and Shop has been changed back to the previous UI that consists of various tabs, including Battle/Rival/History/World Ranking/Weekly Reward.
- The text for [Battle Log] Menu at the Summoner's Tower has been changed to [History], and the UI that consists of Battle/Rival/History/World Ranking/Weekly
- Reward Tabs will be shown when users enter the Summoner's Tower.
World Arena Edit
- The issue of the World Arena Gameplay not being available while the Arena is being tallied up (10pm - 11pm every Sunday) has been resolved.
- The Replay and Info Menu has been changed to the UI that consists of various tabs (Friend Match/Replay/World Ranking/Grade).
- The Medals you earn from winning the battle because the opponent left during the Pick & Ban process will now be displayed instantly. (Please note that this was only a display issue and the Medals you earned were properly being applied to the game.)
- The level of Monsters will now be shown as Lv. 40 instead of MAX in the Monster Selection Screen of the [Replay].
- You'll now be able to check the no. of available battles (30 battles a day) when you tap the [World Arena Ticket] at the bottom of the World Arena Menu.
- You'll now be able to see the no. of Shapeshifting Stones in possession at the Shapeshifting Stone item description in the World Arena Shop.
- You'll now be able to view the Replays that have been shared on the Guild Chat even after quitting and reconnecting to the game.
New World Arena Victory Point Rules Edit
- Your Victory Points will be deducted every day if you have no record of playing the [Ranking Battle] for more than a week since your last [Ranking Battle] in the World Arena.
- 5pts starting the 8th day since you haven't played the Ranking Battle
- 10pts starting the 15th day since you haven't played the Ranking Battle
- Please note that your Victory Points won't be deducted anymore once you play the [Ranking Battle] again and this rule will only apply to the users that possess above 1,000 Victory Points.
Bug Fixes Edit
World Arena Bug Fixes Edit
- The issue of the battle in progress not being proceeded correctly when the user reconnects to the game in the middle of the battle under certain circumstances has been resolved.
- The issue of the thumbnail for some Monsters not being displayed on the screen when the opponent leaves the battle during Pick & Ban has been resolved.
- The issue of the friend list not being displayed in the Goodwill Battle under certain circumstances has been resolved.
- The issue of the same battle being shown multiple times in the [Community-Replay] List when you enter the Goodwill Battle with your Guild or a friend has been resolved.
- The issue of the Arena Leader Skill Icon being shown as inactive in the Monster Selection Screen of the [Replay] has been resolved.
- The effects and graphics for Armed Sky White Lion and Luminous Sky Pegasus have been improved.
Other Bug Fixes Edit
- Trial of Ascension (Hard Mode) 96F: The issue of some Monsters not being placed in the final wave has been resolved.
- Previously: (Fire) Salamander/(Light) Oracle/(Fire) Salamander
- After the Change: (Fire) Salamander/(Fire) Salamander/(Light) Oracle/(Fire) Salamander/(Fire) Salamander- The issue of the name of the ride being displayed instead of Ellia when you tap Ellia while she is on a ride has been resolved.