Summoners War patch 3.4.0 was released on April 14, 2017. It updated Summoners War: Sky Arena to version 3.4.0.
- New [Spectate] Feature for World Arena (Go to World Arena> Spectate ON/OFF)
- You'll now be able to create a Spectator Room yourself or watch others play in the World Arena with the new Spectate Feature.
|How to Enter the Spectator Room||How to Create a Spectator Room|
|Turn ON the Spectate Mode in the World Arena||Tab the [Spectate] Menu at the bottom of the World Arena|
|Up to 30 users can enter a Spectator Room, and an exclusive chat will be created for Spectating users that have entered the room.|
|How to end the Spectate Mode||How to leave the Spectator Room|
|Turn OFF the Spectate Mode or leave the World Arena to end the Spectate Mode.||You can leave the Spectator Room by tapping the [x] Button at the top.|
- You can control the screen while Spectating. (Bottom of Spectating Screen)
- Tap the icon that appears when you tap the screen to change the size of the screen.
- Recommend Feature (Cogwheel Icon in the Spectator Room)
- You'll be able to check the number of times you've been recommended by the users that have entered the Spectator Room. (The number will be accumulated.)
- You can recommend a user that showed the best gameplay. (You can recommend the same user only once a day.)
- Favorites (Cogwheel Icon in the Spectator Room)
- You can add a user of your choice to Favorites and watch his or her gameplay at any time. (Up to 20 users)
- You can manage the user list by going to the World Arena> Spectate> Favorites Tab.
- Go to the Recommended Replay Menu where you can watch the recent gameplays of high rankers and tap the [Info] Button at the battle list to add users to Favorites.
- World Arena Improvements
- [Goodwill Battle] Menu has been changed and you'll now be connected to the UI where you can enter the Quick Battle/Friend Match.
- You'll now be able to delete your Replay. Go to Replay> My Gameplay List and tap the [Info] Button to delete your Replay.
- The issue of the time being displayed incorrectly has been resolved when sharing the Replay.
- The issue of the Defense Placement not being displayed at the Chat> Summoner Info has been resolved.
- Challenge Quests have been added for the new NPC [Reina]. (Menu at the bottom of the Sky Island> Challenge)
- The UI has been changed with the new addition of the Challenge.
- I. Summoner's Way: You can check the progress of the previous challenge.
- II. Monster Training 101: Quests regarding the monster training will be proceeded.
- III. Fast Leveling Strategy: Quests regarding the Faimon Volcano (Scenario Mode) will be proceeded.
- IV. Daily Dungeon Tips: Quests regarding the attribute dungeons (Cairos Dungeon) will be proceeded.
- V. Giant's Keep Master: Quests regarding the Giant's Keep (Cairos Dungeon) will be proceeded.
- Gameplay records previous to the v3.4.0 won't count for the new quests.
- New Durand (NPC)'s support where you can get a help for the battle once a day has been added.
- The level of the Rep Monster of Durand will be based on your account level and Durand will grow with you until you reach account Lv. 40.
- 3rd Anniversary Special 7-day Check-in Event
- Event: Apr. 15th 12am - Jun. 10th 12am (Server Time)
- The check-in reward will be given as follows.
Day Reward Level Requirement 1 50 Energy 1 2 3★ MAX Lv. Rainbowmon x1 5 3 100 Energy 10 4 50 Crystals 13 5 50 Summoning Stones 15 6 4★ MAX Lv. Rainbowmon x1 18 7 Light & Darkness Scroll x1 20
- Rewards will be sent to the Inbox when you connect to the game every day, and you must collect all of the rewards within 22 days starting Day 1 of the check-in.
- There's a level requirement for each reward, and you must reconnect to the game after reaching the designated level to collect the reward.
Skill description changesEdit
|Unicorn||Fire, Light||Blessed Wings (Passive)||Grants Immunity on the ally for 1 turn every turn.||Grants Immunity on all allies for 1 turn every turn.|
|Phoenix||Darkness||Fiery Path||Burns the enemy's soul's with soul fire, disturbing HP recovery and Branding the target for 3 turns. The enemy can't be revived if the enemy is killed with this skill.||Burns the enemy's souls with soul fire, disturbing HP recovery and Branding the target for 3 turns. The enemy can't be revived if the enemy is killed with this skill.|
|Harpu||Light||Great Friends||Attacks the enemies randomly 6 times by bringing out your friends and decreases the Attack Bar by 20% with each attack.||Brings out some friends to attack the enemies randomly 6 times and decreases their Attack Bar by 20% each.|