There are a variety of scrolls available in Summoners War, which can summon monsters of both the common and rarest variety. The following is a list of scrolls available in the game.
- Unknown Scroll
- Mystical Scroll
- Water Scroll
- Fire Scroll
- Wind Scroll
- Scroll of Light & Darkness
- Legendary Scroll
- Transcendence Scroll
Mystical SummoningEditCrystals instead of the 10,000 Mana Stones used for Mystical Scrolls.
While the crystal to summon ratio is basically the same as buying Mystical Scrolls from the shop through the Summoner Pack and Premium Pack, both packs also contain Angelmon as bonus items in addition to the scrolls, making the packs a better value than Mystical Summoning using crystals.
Social SummoningEditSocial Points, with summon costing 100 Social Points.
Summoning Pieces are special monster pieces which, when obtained in enough numbers, can summon a specific monster at only an additional cost of 1000 Mana Stones. They can be found in the following areas:
The exact amount of pieces needed to summon a monster varies depending on monster grade:
- For a 1-Star monster, 10 summoning pieces are required. (Only available during special events)
- For a 2-Star monster, 20 summoning pieces are required. (Secret Dungeons)
- For a 3-Star monster, 40 summoning pieces are required. (Secret Dungeons, Guild Shop)
- For a 4-Star monster, 50 summoning pieces are required. (Hall of Heroes)
- For a 5-Star monster, 100 summoning pieces are required. (Ifrit pieces)
Almighty Summoning PiecesEdit
Scroll Pieces work similarly to monster pieces, except that they function identically to a regular scroll when enough is gathered. The amount of pieces needed to perform a summon depends on the scroll piece itself. There are two scroll pieces available:
- Light & Dark Summoning Piece
- Works the same as a Scroll of Light & Darkness. 50 pieces needed.
- Legendary Summoning Piece
- Works the same as a Legendary Scroll. 100 pieces needed.
They can be found in the following areas: